Leading Retailer Of Furniture, Appliances, Mattresses, And Accessories
In business for over 60 years, the Company is an established retailer of furniture, appliances, mattresses and home décor accessories.
In business for over 60 years, the Company is an established retailer of furniture, appliances, mattresses and home décor accessories. The Company carries leading North American and European brands and serves retail customers in a growing area of Southern Ontario approx. 1.0 hour drive outside of the Greater Toronto Area. The Company also offers delivery and setup services for its customers, with over 5,800 home deliveries a year. Turn key operation. Ownership is seeking to sell the business as they plan for retirement.
- The Company carries leading North American and European furniture and appliance brands and serves retail customers in a growing region of Southern Ontario outside of the Greater Toronto Area The Company also offers delivery and setup services for its customers.
- The Company’s owner is seeking a buyer to acquire the business as part of his plans to retire The owner is actively involved in operating the business and is prepared to stay involved in running the business through a transition post transaction to facilitate a smooth transition to new ownership.
- Mega Group will provide a Confidential Information Summary describing the opportunity upon execution of a Confidentiality Agreement.
Key Investment Highlights
- Strong Name and Reputation The Company has been in business for over 60 years and has completed a successful ownership change and transition process approximately 15 years ago Due to its longstanding reputation in the community, the Company enjoys a strong name and reputation for providing high quality products, professional delivery and setup services, and excellent customer service.
- Desirable Retail Location The Company operates from a modern retail store which is located within close proximity to a number of growing communities in Southern Ontario In addition to a desirable location, the Company has a long term lease which has been negotiated at favourable rental rates and is transferable to a buyer.
- History of Stable Financial Results The Company enjoys very stable historical financial results Over the past 5 years, revenues and EBITDA have averaged approximately 6 9 million and 850 000 respectively The Company is tracking to similar financial results in FY 21.
- Repeat Business/Long Term Customers The Company enjoys a high level of repeat business from its retail and commercial customer base.
- Premier Suppliers The Company carries leading North American and European furniture and appliance brands and is part of an established North American based buying group
- Owners Expected to Remain Post Transaction Current ownership is willing to remain with the Company post transaction to provide support and training as well as facilitate a smooth transition to new ownership as required.