Registration is now open for the Double Down Summit 2021, AVB’s annual spring meeting and product expo.
Accessible from Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021 to Thursday, March 25th, 2021, this mid-week event is $99 USD per member but we are happy to offer it free of cost to all Mega members. We will be hosting the virtual event with a full lineup of industry product introductions, updates, vendor trainings, education sessions, and EXPO rooms featuring Canadian-only content— all presented within an enhanced, easy-to-navigate interface.
From the comfort of your home and/or office, you will be able to connect to our web-based Summit and keep up-to-date with all our industry has to offer.
Highlights of this year’s “Double Down”-themed Summit will include:
- A series of short-form vendor sessions, where key manufacturers will be asked to answer seven questions in seven minutes;
- Mega’s CEO Kim Yost, CFO Kevin Leier, and Chairman Richard Wall’s State of the Union Address;
- The BrandSource Canada Meeting;
- A keynote by marketing guru Marcus Sheridan, named one of 20 “Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss” by Forbes;
- Mega’s Spring Buy Fair;
- Three Canadian-specialized EXPO booths featuring BrandSource, the Web and Marketing Services, and our Mega Services: Mega Store Design and Expert Accounting;
- Canadian-exclusive Wrap Up and Awards’ Hour.
To register for the 2021 Summit, visit the newly upgraded AVB Events’ site and get ALL IN with Mega!
If you are not a Mega member but would like to attend, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.