Announcing the 2022 RECONNECT Convention
August 3, 2022
Mega Group is excited to organize what retailers have been asking for; an opportunity to RECONNECT with friends and colleagues to celebrate how we make independent retailers stronger and continue to strive towards excellence in the ever-changing retail world.
- Mega Power Newsletter: July/August 2022
- Announcing the 2022 RECONNECT Convention
- Mega Group Member Mattress Mattress Opens Second Store in Red Deer
- BrandSource Canada supports the Ronald McDonald House Charities
- What needs fixing in our business to improve performance? Part III
- What needs fixing in our business to improve performance? Part II
- Mega Power Newsletter: June 2022
- What needs fixing in our business to improve performance? Part I
- IKEA Changing its Retail Model
- Teletime boosts sales at National Home Show
BrandSource Canada supports the Ronald McDonald House Charities
June 29, 2022
BrandSource Canada and Sealy are proud to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities' cause of helping and supporting families of sick children. For the tenth consecutive year, we donated $10,000 to RMHC at an event held this June.
Mega Power Newsletter: June 2022
June 8, 2022
There is a push toward banning gas ranges throughout the country. Fifty-three cities in California have bans on gas ranges with limited temporary exemptions. The question is, why and why now? In this month's edition of POWER Newsletter, learn why gas stoves are being banned.
What needs fixing in our business to improve performance? Part I
June 7, 2022
Failure to deal with non-performance is one of the biggest challenges in many businesses today. There are several reasons for employees not performing and, surprisingly, most of those reasons are not their fault. In fact, in the majority of cases we, as bosses, have set them up to fail.